Kidman thrilled to have perfect vision after surgeryNovember 30th, 2007 - 6:08 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 30 (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman is really excited after undergoing LASIK surgery, for it has given her a perfect vision.
The Oscar-winning actress, who previously had severely blurry vision, insisted that the surgery has turned things around.
“I was walking around legally blind. Now I have 20-20 vision. I can’t believe I spent so many years blurry… Now I notice if people are watching me, but I also smile right back if someone waves, which helps,” Contactmusic quoted Kidman, as saying.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has revealed that she owes her health and sex knowledge to the gruesome hospital videos that her biochemist dad and nurse mum used to bring home.
She said that she and her sister Antonia credit their knowledge about facts of life to hours they used to spend watching surgery films and volunteering at the hospital where their mother worked. (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman owes health, sex knowledge to gruesome hospital videos - Nov 30, 2007
- Kidman has no problem with nudity - Apr 20, 2012
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban welcome a baby girl via surrogate - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman says her two-year-old daughter sings incessantly - Dec 04, 2010
- Kidman wants daughter to be musician - Feb 05, 2011
- 'Gangly' teen Nicole Kidman 'hated being so tall' - Apr 26, 2011
- Kidman, boring company! - Jan 17, 2012
- Gabor wants Kidman to play her part in biopic - Mar 01, 2011
- James Franco keeps mum on Kidman's 'charmingly juvenile' email-id - Apr 20, 2011
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman's comeback to Broadway in 2011 - Sep 20, 2010
- Kidman was stalked as teenager - Apr 26, 2011