Kidman says comments on Cruise were ‘taken out of context’May 6th, 2009 - 6:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Nicole Kidman has claimed that she did not criticise ex-hubby Tom Cruise in a recent interview, and that her quotes about their relationship were “months old” and “taken out of context”.
The Australian actress, who divorced Cruise in 2001 after 11 years of marriage, had allegedly hit out at the ‘Top Gun’ star in an article with Britain’s Easy Living magazine.
“We would go to the Oscars and I would think, ‘I’m here to support him.’ I felt it was my job to put on a beautiful dress and be seen and not heard,” Contactmusic quoted her as having said in the interview.
However, ‘The Hours’ star’s representative Catherine Olan has slammed the article’s writer for fabricating the comments.
Olan told TheCelebrityTruth.com: “(The interview) is months old and yes, was completely taken out of context at the time. Furthermore, Nicole has never done an interview with a magazine called Easy Living in her life.”
Kidman is currently married to singer Keith Urban, while Cruise has settled down with Katie Holmes. (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman opts out of Woody Allen's next - May 13, 2009
- Nicole Kidman slams journal for interview that wasn't - May 06, 2009
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Nicole Kidman sought fame out of love for Tom Cruise - Feb 02, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman 'abandons adopted kids' - Sep 02, 2009
- Nicole Kidman confesses she's no domestic goddess - Dec 14, 2010
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012