Kidman initially ’snubbed’ villainous role in ‘The Golden Compass’November 14th, 2007 - 8:24 am ICT by admin
“The thing for me is that she’s a villain, and my thrust a lot of the time is that I don’t mind playing characters that are ‘complicated,’” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
‘The Others’ star said that at her age she was looking for warm and fuzzy roles.
“But at this stage in my life I’m looking to do things that are much more warm and fuzzy,” she added.
After Pullman, who is also one of the world’s most popular fantasy authors, wrote her a letter Kidman agreed to do the part of evil ‘Mrs Coulter’. (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman to work in 'The Paperboy' - Jun 29, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- Economic meltdown defers sequels to 'The Golden Compass' - Oct 21, 2008
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth in new vampire flick - Mar 10, 2011
- Villain roles require less acting: Liz Hurley - Apr 18, 2011
- Gabor wants Kidman to play her part in biopic - Mar 01, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley cast as 'Wonder Woman' villain - Mar 04, 2011
- Kidman denies new film promotes atheism - Nov 30, 2007
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Rafael Novoa returns to US TV with `Talisman' - Nov 17, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012