Kidman ‘deeply in love’ but doesn’t know if she’s ‘happy’November 14th, 2007 - 2:45 am ICT by admin
The Oscar winner tells Interview magazine that she never talks about how happy she is in interviews because they are done in advance, and one can never be sure about what tomorrow will bring.
“I don’t ever say that. Partly because interviews are done in advance and you never know where something’s going,” People quotes her, as telling the mag.
“People’s lives together are complicated and beautiful and that’s what they should stay. They’re very quiet. Complicatedly quiet. They don’t need to be broadcast.”
And if she does have to talk about her marriage, the only thing that Kidman has to say is that she and Urban are ‘committed’.
“My husband and I are committed to each other and deeply in love. That’s how I would put it. We’re working on staying in that place, and hopefully we will for the rest of our lives.” (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman 'never thought she'd find love again' after Tom Cruise split' - Feb 03, 2011
- Kidman emotionally damaged after split from Cruise - Feb 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Nicole Kidman sought fame out of love for Tom Cruise - Feb 02, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- I haven't had plastic surgery done, insists Jolie - Dec 07, 2010
- Underwood upsets fans by supporting gay marriage - Jun 23, 2012
- Kidman has no problem with nudity - Apr 20, 2012
- Keith Urban says wife Nicole Kidman helped him kick his drug addiction - Dec 01, 2010
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Welcome Second Daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Kidman cried after Oscar nomination - Feb 08, 2011