Kidman bans kids from getting tattoosNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
Kidman reveals that daughter Bella has already had ideas about blue hair.
“Bella had a phase of blue hair - luckily that only lasted for a little while. But we recently had a discussion at home about tattoos and I had to lay down some ground rules,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“My husband (Keith Urban) has tattoos, so obviously I don’t mind them on principle.
“But I do think you have to be a certain age before you can choose to do something as permanent as that, and I don’t think that age is 14 or 15. Call me old-fashioned, if you will.” (ANI)
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Madonna's daughter wants blue hair - Dec 19, 2010
- Madonna's daughter wants to dye her hair blue - Dec 18, 2010
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- US man sentenced, fined $300 for tattooing 'Daddy's Boy' on 3-yr-old son - Apr 07, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Superdad Tom Cruise gives daughter $59k makeover! - Aug 07, 2009
- Fatherhood has changed Grant - Mar 18, 2012
- Brand still carries Perry's tattoo - Mar 31, 2012