Kid Rock charged with simple battery after restaurant brawlNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:38 am ICT by admin
She said that the singer made a halt at the restaurant shortly after his show at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia.
She revealed that the customer knew a woman in Kid Rock’s party, and thus he exchanged words with her.
“It escalated to a physical altercation between Kid Rock and that male customer and moved outside to the parking lot,” said Parish.
According to her, the customer punched out a restaurant window in a fit of anger.
She further said that the musician left in his tour bus, and was stopped by the police about a mile from the restaurant.
He and five members of his entourage were taken into custody on a misdemeanour charge of simple battery, Parish revealed.
On the other hand, the other customer has been charged with criminal damage to property. He was treated at a hospital for cuts and bruises.
Parish said that Kid Rock was released from the county jail on bail.
The singer’s publicist was not available for comment. (ANI)
- Kid Rock fined USD 40,000 - Sep 18, 2010
- Bret Micheals Busted - Jul 24, 2010
- US farmer fined $5K for growing excess veggies on his farm - Sep 14, 2010
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Neal Boortz Show Producer Royal Marshall Passes Away At 43 - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicholas Cage's son hospitalized - Jun 09, 2011
- Lily Allen Involved In Altercation With Courtney Love - Mar 01, 2010
- Body Found Near Antinette Keller's Site Of Disappearance - Oct 25, 2010
- New Birth Missionary Baptist Church's Pastor Bishop Eddie Long Defends Himself - Sep 27, 2010
- Bishop Eddie Long Ready To Address The Crowd To Deny Allegations On Sunday - Sep 24, 2010
- Bishop Eddie Long sued by 2 men - Sep 22, 2010
- JLo gets lap dance from her dancer - Sep 26, 2011
- Ashel Jewell's Funeral To Be Attended By Friends And Family - Oct 09, 2009
- Angry passenger punches teen for not turning off iPhone during landing - Dec 30, 2010
- Lohan accused of shoving woman - Apr 09, 2012
Tags: bruises, county police department, criminal damage, dekalb county police department, entourage, kid rock, mekka, misdemeanour, physical altercation, publicist, restaurant window, tour bus, waffle house