‘Khwaabb’ trailer gets 1,22,000 hits in 10 daysSeptember 4th, 2012 - 7:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 4 (IANS) No big names, no formula! Yet the trailer of forthcoming sports-based movie “Khwaabb” has received 1,22,000 views within 10 days of its release on YouTube. The director is overwhelmed.
“The response is a proof that people have not closed minds towards experimental cinema,” Zaid Ali Khan, director of the movie, told IANS through SMS.
“It’s very exciting to see this kind of a response and just goes to show that people are open to different, experimental and independent cinema,” he added.
The movie deals with the life of an athlete and a swimmer and their dream to win an Olympic medal for India.
The first trailer was released Aug 23 in the capital and it was uploaded online Aug 24.
“I am very overwhelmed and I never expected such an amazing response,” said Khan.
Made with newcomers Navdip Singh and Simran Motiani in the lead roles along with Nafisa Ali and Bajrang Bali Singh, it has been produced by Delhi-based production house, Bullseye Production.
The film is slated for an October release.
- Learning came with the experience for 'Khwaabb' director - Aug 29, 2012
- Explore an athlete's dreams with 'Khwaabb' - Aug 24, 2012
- Movie trailers: Bollywood's cuts its first look right - Sep 01, 2011
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- Shekhar Kapur praises VFX in SRK's 'Ra.One' trailer - Mar 25, 2011
- 'Aarakshan' trailers removed from 'Double Dhamaal' print - Jun 25, 2011
- 'Mere Brother Ki...' earns Rs.25.6 crore over weekend - Sep 13, 2011
- Imran capable of making good film: Shakun Batra - Jan 24, 2012
- Pakistan ban won't affect 'Agent Vinod' revenues: Saif - Mar 22, 2012
- 'Dabangg' brings Pakistani public back to cinema halls - Sep 27, 2010