Khloe Kardashian in legal troubleDecember 4th, 2011 - 2:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 4 (IANS) Socialite Khloe Kardashian has been hit with a lawsuit over an alleged fight outside a Hollywood nightclub two years ago.
The 27-year-old has been accused of fighting with a transgender woman, Chantal Spears, in front of Playhouse Dec 5, 2009.
Tmz.com reports that Spears is seeking unspecified damages over claims that she sustained serious injuries after Kardashian hit her “in and about her body”. The site claims to have obtained legal documents.
The altercation started after Spears told Kardashian’s basketball star partner Lamar Odom that he was “too young to be married”.
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to sue beauty product firm - Dec 05, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom: All Set To Start The Reality Show, 'Khloe And Lamar’ - Jan 06, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian feels getting pregnant is a hard process - Sep 30, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian's fertility fears - Jun 01, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian never wanted to date a sportsman - May 22, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian eager to buy Britney Spears' old home - Nov 07, 2009
- Kim Kardashian facing charge from dentist - Aug 22, 2012
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- How Khloe Kardashian pampers beau? - Jul 24, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Married Khloe Kardashian not ready to give up last name - Oct 10, 2009
- Kardashian Family Poses For Annual Christmas Card Family Photo - Dec 16, 2010