Khloe Kardashian feels getting pregnant is a hard processSeptember 30th, 2010 - 11:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) Socialite Khloe Kardashian who is married to basketball player Lamar Odom says getting pregnant is a “much harder” process.
“I thought I’d be pregnant by now. We’ve been working at it all year,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“Getting pregnant is much harder than we thought - but practising making babies is amazing,” she said.
The couple have reportedly started using a fertility monitor so that they know when Khloe is ovulating and what the optimum time is to try.
“Khloe’s been using the monitor for about a month now. They’re trying more actively than ever before. Lamar is very serious about it,” a source said.
- Khloe Kardashian's fertility fears - Jun 01, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian never wanted to date a sportsman - May 22, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- I still feel like newlywed: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 29, 2011
- Spend time with spouse to make marriage work: Khloe - Apr 10, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian is 'obsessed' with her husband - Apr 01, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- Food makes Khloe Kardashian excited - Sep 04, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom: All Set To Start The Reality Show, 'Khloe And Lamar’ - Jan 06, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian Planning On Tying The Knot With Lamar Odom - Sep 19, 2009
- Khloe Kardashian, hubby land E! reality show - Jan 06, 2011