KFFC and VishnuaradhanJuly 12th, 2010 - 1:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 12, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The movie title of Vishnuaradhan has been rejected by the KFFC or the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce. The KFFC has done so in the context that “Vishnu’ is actually a film that is already taken up by Abijith, the producer, actor and director.
However, if Dwarakish, the actor is absolutely determined to keep it as the movie title, then in that case he stands to face some extreme disciplinary action. According to Basanthkumar Patil, the president of KFFC, Dwarakish would face some severe actions if he sticks to his “hell-bent’ attitude.
Meanwhile Dwarakish has decided to move to the court with his aim to take up the title “Vishnuvaradhan’. He says that there’s already a movie entitled Vishnu Sene and also a remake of the Tamil movie Rama, then how can he be accused of a copyright breach? The hero of Dwarakish’s film, Sudeep has been reported to stay neutral regarding this celluloid controversy.
– Sampurn Wire
- Sudeep To Star In The Kannada Film Vishnuvardhana - Jun 30, 2010
- 'Only Vishnuvardhana' - 'paisa vasool' entertainer (Kannada Movie Review) - Dec 11, 2011
- Kannada Star Sudeep's Birthday Celebrated On September 2 - Sep 07, 2010
- Kannada Actor Kiccha - Sudeep Injured While Shooting - Dec 18, 2010
- Shankare Gowda To Remake Singam In Kannada As Kempe Gowda - Aug 23, 2010
- Shashank Turns To Action With Vijay's Jarasandha - Sep 24, 2010
- Priyamani To Star In Dwarkish Film - Jul 28, 2010
- Music director Krupakar turns actor - Mar 17, 2010
- Veteran director K.S.R. Doss dead - Jun 09, 2012
- Aptha Rakshaka Completes 25 Weeks - Aug 09, 2010
- 'Eega' - fly's revenge drama rocks box office - Jul 12, 2012
- Dhruv Signs Director Murthy Kumar's 'Mara LLB' - Sep 30, 2010
- Dwarakeesh In Trouble For 'Vishnuvardhan' - Jul 02, 2010
- Kannada Films ‘BJ’ And ‘Hejjegalu’ Launched, Based On Novels - Oct 15, 2010
- Priyamani's To Start Work On Her Third Kannada Film - Jul 19, 2010