Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his careerSeptember 13th, 2010 - 2:42 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Sep 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kevin Federline, better known as Britney Spears’ ex-husband has lost 25 pounds since he decided to get his shape back. He is losing the weight in an apparent bid to relaunch his career.
Kevin previously blamed his extra weight on his divorce with Britney Spears. Kevin says he suffered from depression as a result of the divorce, which resulted in his weight gain. At his peak, Kevin weighed 240 pounds and that seemed to have affected his dancing and acting career as well.
His personal assistant, Marilyn Lopez, however maintains he is getting back into shape just for his career and not to get more women. Sources close to Kevin say that Kevin and his former college volleyball star - Victoria Prince are having a stable relationship and are doing great.
Lopez says Kevin cannot wait to get his dancing and acting career back next year. It may be recalled that Kevin used to work as a back-up dancer.
Kevin and ex-wife Britney Spears have two children together. Though the couple is not in constant touch, yet sources say that they working together to bring their two children in a decent fashion that the children don’t miss any of their parents. The source says the two are co-operating to make the best decisions for their two sons.
- Britney's ex K-Fed loses 25 lbs in bid to relaunch career - Sep 12, 2010
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Federline ready to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline plans to marry again (Lead) - Feb 09, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Federline hospitalised with chest pain - Jan 24, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- K-Fed may endorse weight loss product - Aug 07, 2009
Tags: acting career, britney spears, college volleyball, constant touch, dancer, decisions, depression, divorce, fashion, getting back into shape, kevin federline, parents, personal assistant, stable relationship, victoria prince, weight gain