Kevin Federline in the dock for trashed mansionAugust 6th, 2012 - 10:55 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kevin Federline is being accused of damaging a part of a mansion worth $110,000. He had rented the mansion from 2008 from a man called Joseph Malek. He however denies the allegations saying that the main blame of the damages is the golf ball, which hit the mansion by mistake.
Joseph claims that Kevin destroyed the mansion and then left without making any efforts pertaining the payment of the damages. He was not only accused him of not paying the damages but he had also not finished paying the full amount of the rent. Kevin however denied the claims saying that the damages were only caused by the golf ball hitting the on properties and the normal tearing and wearing off of the house properties.
Kevin Federline is the former boyfriend of Britney Spears and a rapper as well. He also added that as for the rent charges, he even paid the landlord extra cash including the security charges. This truth about this case has not yet been evaluated considering that both Kevin and the landlord have different views that need evidence. Kevin also adds that he had already set the agreement between him and the landlord in 2009 about paying his missing rent which they settled then.
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears' ex-husband in trouble for not paying rent - Oct 08, 2009
- Britney Spears faces child abuse probe - Jun 30, 2010
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Inflation no reason to increase rent, rules court - Feb 20, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,