Kesha blasts music criticOctober 16th, 2010 - 11:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 16 (IANS) Singer Kesha has lashed out at a music reviewer who questioned her singing ability on new album “Cannibal”.
The “Tik Tok” hitmaker was furious when an otherwise positive critique of her forthcoming release ended with a remark on her vocal strength, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I accidentally read a review, and it was really positive, but at the end it said, ‘We don’t really know if she has the best voice’,” said Kesha.
“That is the one thing I am most confident about. I don’t have the best body in the world, but I know for a fact that I have a really good voice,” she added.
- Kesha posts nude snap on Twitter - Sep 08, 2012
- Kesha turns watch designer - Sep 18, 2011
- Kesha intimidates men - Jun 14, 2011
- Kesha shows off lip tattoo - Jun 28, 2012
- Celine Dion cancels Las Vegas gigs - Feb 28, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch 'Glee' on TV - May 23, 2011
- Video of Israeli soldiers dancing on the streets of Hebron goes viral - Jul 08, 2010
- Bieber's basketball movie faces delays - May 10, 2012
- Voice issues make Emma Stone picky about stage shows - Jul 06, 2012
- Shakira sues former employees - Aug 12, 2012
- I'm single and available: Tara Reid - Apr 08, 2012
- Gaga roots for gay rights - Jun 13, 2011
- Gaga honoured for gay rights campaign - Mar 23, 2011
- Rihanna slams sex tape reports - Aug 28, 2011
- Ke$ha sued by ex-managers for $14m - Jan 26, 2011