Kerry Katona’’s hubby stole PS455k from herMarch 15th, 2009 - 4:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 15 (ANI): Kerry Katona’’s faith in husband Mark Croft was shaken after she found he has a 455,000-pound stash in one of his company’’s accounts, according to reports.
The former Atomic Kitten singer - who was declared bankrupt last year after she failed to pay the final 82,000 pounds income tax bill - is set to divorce Croft after two-years of marriage.
And Kerry - who has hired a new accountant in a bid to find out how her fortune has been blown - threw Croft out when he showed her a bank statement of an account that contained nearly half a million pounds of her money.
He stuck it under her nose and said, Here you go, weve got the money. So just stop bloody worrying about it, the News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
All of Kerrys earnings are paid to her company KK Media, and she had no idea how such a sum came to be in Modenas account. It shook her faith in Mark badly and she asked him to leave, the source added. (ANI)
- Kerry Katona dons green bikini to flaunt toned self in Canary Island - Jan 20, 2009
- Kerry Katona being sued for thousands by sacked nanny - Jul 11, 2010
- Kerry Katona fears estranged hubby will expose sex videos - Jun 28, 2010
- Kerry Katona searching for her missing millions - Mar 14, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'asks police for help over missing millions' - Sep 03, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'finds love' - May 16, 2010
- Kerry Katona dumps beau - Jul 25, 2010
- Kerry Katona expecting baby No 5? - Jan 13, 2010
- Kerry Katonas hubby Mark Croft says he dumped her - Mar 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona lets hubby back into home just days after announcing split - Mar 16, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'wants ex Mark Croft back' - Jun 13, 2010
- Kerry Katona calls off search for her missing millions - Mar 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'used kids' maintenance cash to fund cocaine habit' - Aug 20, 2009
- Kerry Katona, Mark Croft play blame game for kids' custody - Jul 04, 2010
- Katona urges husband not to release sex tapes - Jun 28, 2010