Kerry Katona searching for her missing millionsMarch 14th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 14 (ANI): Former Atomic Kitten member Kerry Katona reportedly spent several hours with accountants on March 13, trying to figure out where her millions went to.
Katona, 28, who last year was declared bankrupt over an unpaid tax bill, now fears that millions of pounds in earnings have vanished into thin air.
Kerrys been earning between a million and a million and a half pounds a year, the Sun quoted Frank Cochran, a financial guru helping her, as saying.
And yet shes in the situation where she had to scrape around to pay a 80,000 pounds tax bill.
Shes worried to death about paying bills. She cant treat the kids. She wants to know whats happened to her money.
Miss Katona has been very upset by the breakdown of her marriage to Mark Croft. As a consequence she has contacted us and asked us for independent financial advice, he added. (ANI)
- Kerry Katona calls off search for her missing millions - Mar 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona''s hubby stole PS455k from her - Mar 15, 2009
- Kerry Katona''s hubby confiscates her mobile phone after reunion - Mar 17, 2009
- Kerry Katona being sued for thousands by sacked nanny - Jul 11, 2010
- Kerry Katona 'asks police for help over missing millions' - Sep 03, 2009
- Kerry Katona dons green bikini to flaunt toned self in Canary Island - Jan 20, 2009
- Bankrupt Kerry Katona may lose her home - Nov 30, 2008
- Kerry Katona to be homeless in the New Year? - Dec 20, 2009
- Kerry Katona fears estranged hubby will expose sex videos - Jun 28, 2010
- Kerry Katona lets hubby back into home just days after announcing split - Mar 16, 2009
- Kerry Katonas hubby Mark Croft says he dumped her - Mar 19, 2009
- Kerry Katona 'wants ex Mark Croft back' - Jun 13, 2010
- Kerry Katona 'used kids' maintenance cash to fund cocaine habit' - Aug 20, 2009
- In-debt Brit women opt for bankruptcy as way out - Sep 01, 2010
- Kerry Katona axed from Iceland ads following drug scandal - Aug 18, 2009