Kerry Katona says Katie Price is living “in denial”May 5th, 2010 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 5 (ANI): Former Atomic Kitten member Kerry Katona has blasted Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan and said that she feels sorry for the former glamour model.
Katona, 29, told OK! magazine that she feels Jordan, 31, is living in “denial” with regard to her marriage to Alex Reid.
“I feel sorry for her. I feel like I’m watching some of my old life. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“She can sit there and say: ‘I’m happy and really in love.’ But I did all that myself, you’re in denial.
“She’s not doing herself any favours, like I wasn’t. I wish I’d got counselling. You suffer rejection when someone leaves you, like leaving her and Brian leaving me,” she added. (ANI)
- Kerry Katona to relaunch singing career - Apr 01, 2011
- Kerry Katona blasts Jordan for reuniting with Alex Reid - Jan 05, 2010
- Kerry Katona splits from beau - Jul 26, 2010
- Kerry Katona to make pop music comeback - Mar 30, 2011
- Katie Price 'wants 'stunning' Megan Fox to play her in biopic' - Mar 22, 2011
- Katie Price says she can't sing after releasing new single - Jul 13, 2010
- Katie blamed for boom in breast enhancement surgery - Dec 03, 2011
- 'Honeymoon hell' for Jordan, Alex Reid - Jul 11, 2010
- Jordan 'planning movie about her life' - Feb 02, 2011
- Katie Price says she lives in fear of being stabbed - Apr 06, 2011
- Katie Price furious over split rumours - Aug 25, 2010
- Is Jordan cracks up? - Nov 30, 2009
- Alex Reid says he has 'Superman sperm' - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerry Katona's new beau is a kick-boxer hunk - Aug 29, 2010
- Kerry Katona dumps beau - Jul 25, 2010