Kerry Katona denies pregnancy reportsJanuary 14th, 2010 - 4:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 14 (ANI): Kerry Katona has denied reports she’s expecting a fifth child.
The former Atomic Kitten singer’s reps say that an impostor was behind the fake baby news, reports Contactmusic.
Rumours of pregnancy started making rounds after a series of ‘tweets’ on her blog site hinted so.
However, Katona’s spokesperson says the 29-year-old is “definitely not pregnant.” (ANI)
- Kerry Katona expecting baby No 5? - Jan 13, 2010
- Fergie is not pregnant - despite rumours - Jul 16, 2011
- Boy George abandons Twitter - Apr 24, 2012
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- Baby girl for Abhi-Ash - Nov 16, 2011
- Kerry Katona to relaunch singing career - Apr 01, 2011
- Kerry Katona's new man used to be a stripper - Oct 11, 2010
- Kerry Katona 'wants a baby with Peter Andre' - Apr 03, 2010
- Amber rose is not expecting - Jun 04, 2011
- I'm not pregnant: Shilpa Shetty - May 19, 2011
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Jessie J denies pregnancy rumour - Jun 03, 2011
- Celine Dion shows off baby bump in French mag - Sep 05, 2010
- Kerry Katona goes for tummy tuck - Oct 03, 2010
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012