Kerr works hard on her figureFebruary 25th, 2012 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 25 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr’s svelte figure is to die for. But she reveals it takes her a lot of hard work to maintain it, especially after giving birth to son Flynn.The model, married to Orlando Bloom, gave birth to their son in 2011. She says it wasn’t a cakewalk to quickly get back into shape.
“It’s been a lot of yoga and Pilates, and eating healthily. It does take hard work,” Kerr told Haute Muse magazine.
The Australian beauty is known for following a strict organic diet and sticking to a rigorous fitness regime, but confesses she pampers her taste buds sometimes.
“If you want to have a little indulgence every now and then, then that’s okay. Sometimes I’ll feel like some dark chocolate or sometimes I’ll feel like some French fries,” said Kerr.
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Health is wealth, says fit Miranda Kerr - Jun 11, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr posts pic of newborn son online - Jan 19, 2011
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: australian beauty, cakewalk, dark chocolate, diet, french fries, giving birth, indulgence, london feb, miranda kerr, muse, muse magazine, orlando bloom, rigorous fitness regime, shape, supermodel, svelte figure, taste buds, yoga and pilates