Kerr backing Oz road safety campaign after friend’s death in car crashApril 16th, 2010 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 16 (ANI): Miranda Kerr is said to be backing an Australian road safety campaign, especially after she lost a loved one in a tragic car accident.
Kerr, who models for Victoria’s Secret, has lent her support to the Daily Telegraph’s ‘I Promise’ crusade, which encourages motorists Down Under to drive with care.
“I lost a loved one in a car accident and it is something that has shaped the way I appreciate life and how quickly it can be taken away,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“Every time we get in the car we are risking our lives but life is for living and I try my best to not live in fear,” she added. (ANI)
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- Motherhood makes Miranda Kerr happy, she feels lucky - Jun 08, 2011
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Lingerie model Kerr believes in fun on runway - Mar 23, 2012
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- 'Johnny Depp won't be Orlando Bloom's best man' - Jun 23, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr glad Oz banker who ogled at her naked snaps not sacked - Feb 07, 2010
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Orlando Bloom to marry Miranda Kerr in Los Angeles - Jun 27, 2010