Kelly Wearstler Talks Color And Her Playboy PastSeptember 27th, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 27, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kelly Wearstler has made the transition from being a former Playboy Model to a celebrated interior designer. CBS correspondent recently visited the fashion trend-setter who has taken Hollywood by storm. Known for her use of vivid colors and 70s influenced designs Kelly Wearstler has designed hotel lobbies and also the home of the rich and the famous.
In the interview, Kelly Wearstler said that it was about the color. She explained that when a person looks at a design, the only thing that they remember is the color. She also said that people either love hr designs or just do not get it. Kelly Wearstler was asked by the CBS correspondent why she posed for the Playboy magazine and what was it like. The interior designers explained that she has no regrets about it. She said that though the magazine was different 16 years ago, when she posed for it, she did not let the image follow on. She said that she did not hang out at the mansion and did it just like that.
The money that Kelly Wearstler made from Playboy was used by the glamorous designer to start her own business and over the years she carved her niche in the industry. Singer Gwen Stefani recently said in an interview that she finds the designer to be full of style and sophistication and thinks that she is the whole package of beauty. The two fashionistas recently traded tips at a fashion show. The 42 year old former model and interior designing ace now lives in a mansion with her husband and two sons.
- Indian starlet Sherlyn Chopra to pose for Playboy - Jul 30, 2012
- Gwen Stefani loves being pampered - Apr 08, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Osbourne want to launch her own fashion line - Aug 25, 2011
- Kate Middleton named High Street fashion queen - Sep 14, 2011
- Chitrangada calls herself trendsetter, not follower - Feb 22, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne wants to open own clothing line - Feb 19, 2010
- Gwen Stefani gets fashion inspiration from husband's clothes - May 30, 2010
- Best-selling author reveals secret life of celebrities in tell-all book - Mar 09, 2011
- Donatella not worried about celebrity designers - Apr 20, 2011
- I'm very vain, admits Gwen Stefani - Apr 06, 2011
- My latest Playboy cover is not a recent shoot: Kendra Wilkinson - Nov 10, 2010
- Miranda Kerr Poses Nude With Her Baby Bump For W Magazine - Nov 11, 2010
- Kelly Bensimon Posing Naked In "Playboy" - Jan 23, 2010
- Kelly Brook thinks her boobs are a 'big disappointment' - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: cbs, cbs correspondent, fashion trend setter, fashionistas, former model, former playboy, gwen stefani, hotel lobbies, interior designer, interior designers, kar, kelly wearstler, niche, no regrets, own business, playboy magazine, playboy model, singer gwen stefani, sophistication, vivid colors