Kelly Rowlands bday surprise for 6-year-old leukaemia patientMarch 12th, 2009 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): R&B singer Kelly Rowland made an ill six-year-old girls day when she visited her in hospital on her birthday.
The Dilemma hitmaker made leukaemia sufferer Jasmina Anemas birthday wishes come true by serenading the child, reports Contactmusic.
The singer visited Anema on 4 March (09) to surprise the youngster with presents and cupcakes for her sixth birthday.
Anema is suffering from a rare and fatal form of the disease, and her only hope of survival is finding a bone marrow transplant.
And Rowland has confessed that she was so moved by the experience that she’’s signed up to the national bone marrow registry herself.
Describing her day at Anema’’s side, Rowland tells Us Weekly magazine, “The best part was decorating the cupcakes with her.” (ANI)
- Rihanna seeks Pepsi's help in fight against leukaemia - Feb 08, 2010
- Kim, Kanye visit children's hospital - Jul 03, 2012
- Kelly Rowland wants to kiss Tinie Tempah - Nov 16, 2011
- Woman offers 10-years free-work for father's cure - Mar 30, 2012
- Rihanna, Alicia Keys seek help for cancer patient Tavarez - Jul 09, 2010
- 1.28 mn Chinese register for bone marrow donation - May 17, 2011
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Robin Roberts Back at 'Good Morning America' - Aug 21, 2012
- Rihanna works to help leukaemia-stricken Olympic hopeful - Jan 08, 2010
- Rihanna's pre-birthday bash with Perry, Mars - Feb 17, 2012
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Salman Khan Pledges Bone Marrow For Marrow Donor Registry (India) - Nov 18, 2010
- Rowland wants to babysit for Beyonce - Dec 08, 2011
- Shannon Tavarez, The Young Broadway Entertainer Dies At 11 - Nov 03, 2010
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
Tags: amp, anema, b singer, bday, bone marrow registry, bone marrow transplant, cupcakes, dilemma, girls day, kelly rowland, kelly rowlands, national bone marrow, national bone marrow registry, old girls, sixth birthday, sufferer, surprise, survival, youngster