Kelly Rowlands 10 hour PS196,230 booze bender with Bono!August 13th, 2008 - 4:57 am ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 12 (ANI): Pop singer Kelly Rowland racked up a whopping 196,230 pounds bill while enjoying a boozy night with pals.
During a 10-hour bender, Rowland treated her guests, including U2 frontman at Amika”’’s Weekend Takeover to 50 magnums of 3,000 pounds vintage Dom Perignon, 24 bottles of 490 pounds Patron tequila and 10 bottles of 2,000 pounds Louis XIII cognac.
“Kelly was the ultimate host and even when the bar bill began to spiral out of control, she refused to close the tab, the Mirror quoted source, as saying.
She had 30 very thirsty pals, so it was always going to be a pretty big night.
“At one point, Kelly started dancing wildly and put on a silly Viking hat, much to the hilarity of everyone.
“Bono arrived quite late and Kelly told him to order whatever he liked. A good night was had by all, the source added. (ANI)
- Kelly Rowland splurges 116,000 pounds on booze at London club - May 13, 2008
- Queen's Champagne buy sparks Wills-Middleton engagement rumors - Apr 04, 2010
- Rihanna parties till dawn, gives crew sleepless nights - Jul 19, 2012
- Chelsea stars go on 120 K pound booze binge in one night - Aug 07, 2009
- Ham, apples, cheese on royal couple's honeymoon menu - May 13, 2011
- Rihanna, Kanye West's 'cosy night out' - Dec 19, 2009
- Wayne Rooney's night out ends with him urinating down a wall - Aug 02, 2010
- Prince William 'wore chest wig and hairpiece at stag party' - Apr 02, 2011
- Sadie Frost and 30 friends down PS50k worth of Crystal champagne! - Sep 08, 2008
- Cognac that accompanied Napoleon to be auctioned - Feb 20, 2012
- Mexican distiller unveils 'world's costliest' tequila bottle worth $3.5m - Nov 26, 2010
- Bookies slash odds of Wills- Middleton summer engagement - Apr 08, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to donate his body to history museum - Jun 07, 2010
- Hotel bans Man U star for inviting drunken girls to wild party in room - Mar 03, 2011
- Bethenny Frankel sells the 'Skinnygirl' brand - Mar 22, 2011