Kelly Rowland track leaks onlineJuly 5th, 2012 - 9:48 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 5 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland became the latest victim of bootleggers after her new track “Ice” with Lil Wayne was leaked online ahead of the official release of Rowland’s upcoming fourth studio album.
The song went online Tuesday.
However, the 31-year-old refuses to be upset about the unauthorised leak because she has got positive feedback from fans, reports contactmusic.com.
In a post on her Twitter page, she writes” “Well, I guess you have heard ‘Ice’. Thank you for the love and support. I am sorry I kept all waiting but I am happy you love it the way I do.”
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Spears teams up with Will.i.am - Feb 10, 2011
- Kelly Rowland says she's ready to have babies - Jul 25, 2010
- Kelly Rowland new face of luxury watch brand - Jan 04, 2012
- Brandy's new single leaks online - Nov 11, 2011
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Kelly Rowland wants to kiss Tinie Tempah - Nov 16, 2011
- Rowland shows off her first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Preity requests fans not to leak 'Ishq In Paris' photos - Feb 15, 2012
- True fans didn't leak track, says Madonna - Nov 10, 2011
- I'm going to take guitar lessons: Kelly Rowland - Nov 19, 2011
- Jay Sean and David Guetta team up - Apr 23, 2010
- Sick Rihanna resumes tour in Germany - Nov 06, 2011