Kelly Rowland says she’s ready to have babiesJuly 25th, 2010 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 25 (ANI): After conquering the music charts, former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland has now set her sights on motherhood.
“Hopefully I’ll be married (within five years). I’m ready to have some kids,” Rowland told Insider from New York.
However, the American pop star admitted she’s too busy for love and is putting all her attention into finishing her third studio album.
“As of right now, I am in love with work. I am in love with being busy and moving. I love it; it’s the only thing I know,” she said.
After parting ways with Destiny’s Child band mates Beyonce and Michelle Williams, Rowland has gained immense success in the past five years.
Despite being compared with Beyonce, Rowland thanked her for helping her solo career flourish.
“Destiny’s Child has been such a fantastic part of my career; we did so much and broke records and made history, but being able to do it on your own is great as well and the best thing is I get support from Michelle and Beyonce like crazy. It’s a great feeling,” The Daily Telegraph quoted Rowland as saying. (ANI)
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Beyonce drops her father as manager - Mar 29, 2011
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Rowland wants to babysit for Beyonce - Dec 08, 2011
- Kelly Rowland's embarrassing moment - Oct 08, 2011
- Destiny's Child to reunite in 2010? - Sep 01, 2009
- Beyonce says that she loves Jay Z onstage - May 24, 2011
- Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father - Mar 29, 2011
- Destiny's Child hail Spice Girls as inspiration - Aug 15, 2009
- Kelly Rowland quits 'The X-Factor' - May 01, 2012
- Kelly Rowland's record label drops her - Mar 30, 2009
- Rowland denies feud with Knowles - May 10, 2010
- Kelly Rowland insists she's too busy for love - Jun 26, 2010
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
Tags: american pop, babies, band mates, beyonce, daily telegraph, destiny s child, flourish, immense success, insider, kelly rowland, love, melbourne, michelle williams, motherhood, music, parting ways, pop star, solo career