Kelly Osbourne’s grey hair inspired by ‘The Golden Girls’April 13th, 2012 - 6:16 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 13 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osbourne says she was such a fan of the 1980s sitcom “The Golden Girls”, which followed the lives of four ageing women, that she decided to adopt their hair style.
The 27-year-old denied her new look had anything to do with a channel campaign featuring a silver-haired model.
I did it because of a magazine clipping I found when I was 13 and because I’m obsessed with ‘The Golden Girls’. Maybe I’ll do yellow next. Maybe I’ll do green,” she told glamour.com.
She insists that when it comes to her style, she likes to be a leader, not a follower, reports contactmusic.com.
I’m the most uncool person on the earth, and I love myself. I don’t want to be cool! I feel good in my own skin because I’ve accepted the fact that I’m me. That’s what’s so great about being alive and being on this planet: Everybody’s different,” she said.
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne is too honest - Nov 06, 2011
- Faith wants to be single mother - May 07, 2012
- Osbourne is a girly tomboy - Mar 17, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne Puts Off Feet Surgery - Feb 15, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne is the new face of fashion line Material Girl - Feb 24, 2011
- Drew Barrymore expecting baby girl? - Apr 25, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne breaks her hand - Dec 20, 2011
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Osbourne doesn't want to look perfect - May 15, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth a fashion icon: Minogue - May 08, 2012
- Money doesn't make you look good: Osbourne - Jul 19, 2012