Kelly Osbourne to pen teen advice bookJune 23rd, 2009 - 2:16 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 23 (ANI): Pop star Kelly Osbourne has signed a deal to write a teen advice book.
“It’s about all the major things girls go through before they turn 21… It’s 16 chapters where I explain what I did and where I went wrong, and then I offer professional advice on how to do things differently,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling WWD.com.
The book titled Fierce will delve into her past when she quit school early and started drugs; it will also include the later fight and rehabilitation experience.
Ozzy Osbourne’s daughter, who was a wildchild earlier, had undergone rehab in California in 2004 and then in Pasadena, California the next year after a relapse.
She reportedly once again entered drug treatment facility in January this year after suffering another relapse. (ANI)
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne out of rehab - Feb 21, 2009
- Sharon Osbourne wants Carey Mulligan to play her in film - Mar 14, 2010
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne reveals her teenage drug struggle - Aug 28, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Osbourne wanted to commit suicide - Mar 10, 2011
- Maddona to launch shoe range - Mar 14, 2012
- Courtney Love slams Kelly Osbourne for calling her a 'crackhead' - Apr 03, 2011
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- I got really fat because I stopped doing drugs, says Kelly Osbourne - Nov 20, 2010
- Money doesn't make you look good: Osbourne - Jul 19, 2012
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
Tags: advice book, drug treatment facility, drugs, girls, june 23, kelly osbourne, ozzy osbourne, pasadena california, pop star, professional advice, rehabilitation experience, relapse, teen advice, wildchild