Kelly Osbourne ready to start life anew after 3 weeks in rehabMarch 19th, 2009 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): Brit reality TV star Kelly Osbourne has revealed that she is looking forward to making her life work after her three weeks stint in rehab.
Osbourne, 24, who had checked into a U.S. clinic in January this year to be treated for drug and alcohol addictions, is back at home in Los Angeles with her fiance Luke Worral preparing for a new start.
Im getting a second chance, and I want to be present for it, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Getting up in the morning and not having to think of a list of lies is a new thing. I went on a plane and didn”t take a pill for the first time, she added. (ANI)
- Kelly Osbourne romancing photographer? - May 06, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne calls ex fiance 'the biggest piece of s**t' - Dec 29, 2010
- No way, going back to ex, says Kelly Osbourne - Jul 13, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne Splits From Her Fiance Luke Worrall - Jul 15, 2010
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Parents ban Kelly Osbourne from marrying fiance for another 5yrs - Mar 20, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne not dating Chace Crawford - Sep 19, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne's house swamped by sewage - Jun 09, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne 'finds new love' - Jan 05, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne Trashes Ex-fiancé On Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Osbourne's newfound love for figure-hugging dresses - Sep 11, 2010
- Rumors Of Cheating Cause Kelly Osbourne And Her Fiance To Split - Jul 15, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne wants a baby with her gay friend - Mar 10, 2011
- Luke shocked by Kelly's surprise visit - Mar 30, 2010