Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxesMarch 28th, 2011 - 11:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 28 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osbourne reportedly owes over $30,000 in unpaid taxes according to papers filed at a Los Angeles court.
The 26-year-old TV presenter - daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon - owes $34,763.30 to the state of California since 2009, according to contactmusic.com.
If found guilty, Osbourne could face fines or a jail term.
Osbourne, however, rubbished the allegations and posted on her Twitter account: “Im getting less & less resilient to all the bulls**t stories i keep reading about myself i do enough stupid s**t no need to make things up! (sic).”
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Miley not bad influence: Kelly Osbourne - Dec 23, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne bitten by spider - Mar 11, 2011
- I lost my virginity at 15: Ozzy Osbourne - Jul 19, 2010
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne Trashes Ex-fiancé On Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011