Kelly Osbourne injuredNovember 7th, 2011 - 1:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 7 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osbourne was hospitalised in Miami after she suffered a head injury.
“Long story short, I cracked my head open then kept passing out. I have the all clear (and) my mum (Sharon Osbourne) came to get me,” Kelly wrote on her Twitter page.
“I just want to thank all the incredible doctors and nurses at Mercy hospital in Miami for taking such good care of me. You guys really are amazing!”
However, she refrained from revealing the details of how she got injured, reports usmagazine.com.
- Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital with head injury - Nov 07, 2011
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Miley not bad influence: Kelly Osbourne - Dec 23, 2010
- It's time to forgive Chris Brown: Cole - May 23, 2012
- Kelly apologises for skipping gay event - Jun 11, 2010
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne blasts Dannii Minogue and says that she is a 'devil' - Sep 21, 2010
- Kelly on bed rest after injuring neck - Sep 21, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne defends Miley Cyrus - Dec 23, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- Celebrity Giuliana Rancic praises singer Kelly Osbourne - Jan 01, 2012
- Pregnant Mariah Carey fine after contractions - Mar 28, 2011
- Melissa McCarthy's Oscar look raises brows - Feb 27, 2012
- Gaga designs charity bracelet for quake-hit Japan - Mar 13, 2011
- Pregnancy really calm and good: Natalie Portman - Jan 17, 2011