Kelly Osbourne comes clean about years of addictionMarch 21st, 2009 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 21 (ANI): Singer Kelly Osbourne has for the first time spoken out about her years of struggle with addiction.
According to People magazine, Osbourne was addicted to painkillers since she was a teenager.
“I had my tonsils taken out [at age 13], and they gave me liquid Vicodin,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“I found, when I take this, people like me. I”m having fun, I”m not getting picked on. It became a confidence thing,” she added.
The daughter of legendary rocker Ozzy Osbourne, Kelly said she used downers to sleep through the day,
But after checking out of rehab recently, Kelly has decided to focus on her career.
“I”m getting a second chance [at my career] and I want to be present for it,” she said. (ANI)
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne still suffers from drug side effects - Feb 19, 2011
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Can't control my eating habit: Sharon Osbourne - May 09, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne reveals her teenage drug struggle - Aug 28, 2009
- Sharon Osbourne not happy with her body - Mar 14, 2010
- Sarah Harding was addicted to sleeping pills - Jan 07, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne Puts Off Feet Surgery - Feb 15, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne breaks her hand - Dec 20, 2011
- Osbourne moves in with Rob Damiani - Feb 04, 2011
- I "took more hell" for weight than drug addiction, says Kelly Osbourne - Feb 25, 2010