Kelly Osborne Comes To The Rescue Of Miley CyrusDecember 23rd, 2010 - 3:36 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
British media personality Kelly Osbourne has said in a statement via networking site Twitter that she not only respects her friend Miley Cyrus but also thinks that she is the ideal role model for aspiring singers in the US. Kelly Osbourne is perhaps the only person in the entertainment industry who has voiced positive feelings for the teenage singer after she was caught on camera inhaling drugs on her 18th birthday party. America loved her Hannah Montana image and she had become an inspiration for all children, hence the media has not stopped criticizing Miley Cyrus ever since she has shown signs of growing up.
But Kelly Osbourne is of the opinion that Miley Cyrus is aware that she made a mistake and is sorry for it. Nobody is perfect and Miley Cyrus definitely has more good in her than bad, says the Brit. Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus worked together in the action comedy flick ‘So Undercover’. In Kelly Osborne’s opinion, the 18 year old is one of the best people to work with because she is extremely hard working and is a total fitness freak, hitting the gym regularly and hitting the bed at early hours, in this way also influencing the other people surrounding her.
It is clear from her statements that Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus have bonded well on the sets of ‘So Undercover’. Both the friends have had their fair share of controversies this year and therefore it is but natural that they will understand each other!
– Sampurn Wire
- Kelly Osbourne And Miley Cyrus To Do A Sorority Comedy Film "So Undercover" Together - Dec 15, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus to Star in Movie Together - Dec 16, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne defends Miley Cyrus - Dec 23, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus And Kelly Osborne To Be Witnessed Together In A Comedic Action Film, 'So Undercover' - Dec 15, 2010
- Jeremy Piven Defends Miley Cyrus - Jan 29, 2011
- Miley not bad influence: Kelly Osbourne - Dec 23, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus denies Liam Hemsworth cheating report - Jun 14, 2012
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus Takes To Twitter To Apologize For Daughter's Bong Video - Dec 11, 2010
- Liam Hemsworth Finds It Difficult To Be Miley's Lover - Oct 27, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Is Back With A Bang! - Dec 16, 2010
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
Tags: 18th birthday party, action comedy, aspiring singers, brit, comedy flick, controversies, entertainment industry, fair share, fitness freak, hannah montana, inspiration, kelly osborne, kelly osbourne, media personality, miley cyrus, mistake, party america, positive feelings, role model, teenage singer