Kelly on bed rest after injuring neckSeptember 21st, 2010 - 1:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osborne says she is confined to bed after injuring her neck.
She wrote about her condition on her Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
“Been put on bed rest because of my neck, it sucks, I can’t move,” Kelly posted on the microblogging site.
“The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my muscles, it’s really painful and I have to wear a brace,” she posted.
She’s not the only member of the Osbourne clan on bed rest - her dad Ozzy is also nursing an injury after pulling a muscle in his back.
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne bitten by spider - Mar 11, 2011
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne breaks her hand - Dec 20, 2011
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne injured - Nov 07, 2011
- Cher on bed rest after back injury - Apr 09, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital with head injury - Nov 07, 2011
- Eva Longoria suffers leg injury - Mar 13, 2012
- Celebrity Giuliana Rancic praises singer Kelly Osbourne - Jan 01, 2012
- Osbourne donates her clothes - May 14, 2011
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011