Kelly Clarkson releases ‘What doesn’t kill you’October 6th, 2011 - 11:27 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Oct 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Kelly Clarkson seems to have a crush on Annie Lennox. The former American Idol champ told the British newspaper The Mirror that she watched Lennox perform one time and was captivated by her shape.
The singer is promoting her upcoming album, “Stronger.” The singer has already released some singles on the album. “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger),” is the latest track on the album to be released. She indicated during the interview that she would have loved to be more sexier on stage if she had the breast size to go with it.
She was quoted by the newspaper as saying that, “I wasn’t blessed with boobs. So flashing is not possible. I do have a good sturdy bra though. I’ve thought many times I’d look good with boobs the size of my padded bras…There’s nothing to flop out like Rihanna. I’m not overtly sexual with my music, you can be sexual without being overt.”
She further revealed that she admires the bra size of Britney Spears and Rihanna.
Earlier in the summer, some of the tracks of the upcoming album were leaked online. The official versions of some of the tracks have since been released with the album expected to be released on the 24th of October.
- Kelly Clarkson tracks leaked on the Internet - Aug 23, 2011
- Annie Lennox's New Album 'Christmas Cornucopia' Releases - Nov 17, 2010
- Kelly Clarkson's new album to be released in October - Aug 19, 2011
- Underwood to perform in Britain - Apr 25, 2012
- Kelly Clarkson is not a fan of auto-tune - Oct 18, 2011
- Coldplay and Rihanna team up - Sep 14, 2011
- Rihanna to team up with Cheryl Cole - Jan 11, 2012
- Rihanna sued over S&M video - Feb 15, 2011
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Drake hopes that his fans enjoy his leaked album - Nov 07, 2011
- Lady Gaga releases 'The edge of glory' - May 10, 2011
- Annie Lennox, eldest daughter to go on Malawi mission - Feb 12, 2011
- Lionel Richie to perform at CMA Awards - Oct 27, 2011