Kelly Brook’s dream job - a role in EastendersAugust 19th, 2010 - 5:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Kelly Brook has revealed that her dream job is to act in hit telly soap EastEnders.
Downing a G&T in the Queen Vic or flogging fruit on the market would be right up her street, she said.
Even appearing in Manchester-based Coronation Street doesn’t strike her as a bad idea.
“I’d love to do something like that. I’m up for being in EastEnders or Coronation Street,” The Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Brook added that she was delighted that a spokesman from EastEnders had opened the way for Kelly to fulfil her ambition. (ANI)
- Kardashian wants to be part of British soaps - Jun 13, 2012
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- EastEnders to show B&B fire - Sep 21, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wants to appear in Coronation Street - Jun 13, 2012
- Cheryl Fergison asks Babara Windsor to be Her Bridesmaid - Feb 11, 2011
- Eastenders triumphs at British Soap Awards - May 10, 2010
- Cheryl Fergison wants Barbara Windsor as her bridesmaid - Feb 11, 2011
- EastEnders casts Dot Branning's sister - May 27, 2011
- Coronation Street 10 times more dangerous than average Manchester street - Nov 29, 2010
- Pauline Quirke speaks about her weight loss - Sep 14, 2011
- Kelly Brook nurses broken heart in the Caribbean - Jun 27, 2010
- Justin Bieber mistaken for 'EastEnders' star Thomas Law - Jun 19, 2010
- Will.I.Am takes lessons on British slang - Apr 06, 2012
- BBC Receives 9,000 Complaints Over "EastEnders" Baby Exchange Episode - Jan 09, 2011
- Kym Marsh jumps to Brooke Vincent's defense - Sep 13, 2011