Kelly Brook’s beau not ready to wedDecember 6th, 2011 - 2:41 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 6 (IANS) Model-actress Kelly Brook’s boyfriend has no plans to propose because his mother has advised him against it.
Rugby player Thom Evans, 26, was planning to propose to the 32-year-old beauty but that would not happen very soon, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My mother says I have still got plenty of time to settle down and has advised me not to get married yet,” he said.
“The thing is Kelly is six years older than me. I don’t mind her being older.”
“It’s not a bad idea to have an older woman, because, as my mother says, women live a lot longer than men, so it makes sense. So contrary to popular belief, we are not getting engaged or married,” he added.
- Brook wants to marry boyfriend - Aug 27, 2011
- Thom is the right guy to be father of my child: Brook - Apr 29, 2011
- Kelly Brook devastated after losing baby - May 10, 2011
- Athlete beau inspires Brook to workout - Aug 21, 2012
- Who will be Kelly Brooks' sweetheart - Cipriani or Evans? - Dec 26, 2010
- I prefer myself heavier: Kelly Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- When Farrell's flirting embarrassed Brook - Dec 13, 2010
- Kelly's ex-boyfriend shocked over her pregnancy - Mar 20, 2011
- Kelly Brook hates 'unhappy relationship' - Jan 09, 2012
- Kelly Brook expecting baby girl with ex-rugby ace beau - Mar 17, 2011
- Kelly Brook recalls 'most terrible' time of life - Aug 08, 2011
- Kelly Brook in the family way - Mar 17, 2011
- Kelly Brook's ex says she broke her pregnancy news to him in Jan - Mar 18, 2011
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012