Kelly Brook voted UK’s Top Natural BeautyApril 1st, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Telly star Kelly Brook has been named the ‘Top Natural Beauty in the UK’.
The TV presenter and model was the overall winner in a survey of 2,050 Brits conducted by Bionsen deodorant, asking who was their favourite natural beauty.
Most of her votes were from men, reports the Sun.
Brook was axed as a judge on Simon Cowell’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ show after just some days into the job.
She has beaten fellow curvy favourites Leona Lewis, Rachel Stevens, Alesha Dixon, Holly Willoughby and Charlotte Church. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole tops list of celebs women would let their men sleep with - May 01, 2010
- Girls ditching size zero for hourglass figures - Jul 19, 2010
- Emeli Sande is back on the No. 1 spot with 'Our Version of Events' - May 28, 2012
- Sarah Brown dares to bare at London award-function - Nov 12, 2009
- Kelly Brook tops 'Sexiest Celebrity Bodies' poll - Jun 09, 2009
- Kelly Brook dresses as an angel to promote new deodorant - Feb 21, 2011
- Brooke says was axed from Britain's Got Talent for not flirting with Cowell - Aug 24, 2010
- British women spend over 100,000 pounds on make-up - Aug 01, 2011
- Alesha Dixon gets proposed by Takomborerwa Mnzarura during BGT - Feb 21, 2012
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Brit women 'the most shapely in the world' - May 24, 2010
- Arlene Phillips 'not replaced due to age' - Feb 11, 2011
- Showbiz pals support Amanda Holden after baby tragedy - Feb 07, 2011
- Singer Leona accused of plagiarism - Jul 17, 2011
- Monroe voted greatest blonde of all time - Aug 25, 2010
Tags: alesha dixon, britain s got talent, charlotte church, deodorant, favourites, holly willoughby, job, kelly brook, leona lewis, london, natural beauty, rachel stevens, simon cowell, sun, talent show, telly, tv presenter