Kelly Brook joins the celeb fragrance bandwagonNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
“I’ve been involved in every step of the development of my fragrance to ensure that everything about it is perfect, from the intriguing scent to the beautiful bottle,” the Daily Snack quoted her, as telling at the launch of the perfume.
The model and TV presenter lines-up with other stars like, and Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan whose brand is the current best-selling celebrity fragrance.
Jordan is followed by Kate Moss and Christina Aguilera’s brand at second and third places respectively.
Statistics show that celebrity fragrance market has seen a 2000 pct jump since 2004 as it accounts for 250 million pounds of annual 638 million pounds spent on fragrances, according to the Mirror.
A survey found that one in five young adults used perfumes endorsed by celeb names. (ANI)
- Aguilera's perfumes inspired by mother - Dec 23, 2010
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- Longoria Parker to launch signature perfume - Dec 23, 2009
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- Rihanna asks fans to name fragrance - Feb 28, 2010
- Liz Taylor's 'White Diamonds' still best-selling celeb fragrance - Mar 25, 2011
- Brook turns into angel for campaign - Mar 01, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Justin Bieber to create fragrance for women - May 21, 2011
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
Tags: bandwagon, best selling, celeb, celebrity, christina aguilera, fragrance, fragrances, intriguing, jordan, kate moss, katie price, kelly brook, launch, pct, perfume, perfumes, retro glamour, snack, statistics show, tv presenter