Kelly Brook is to design her own range of maternity clothesApril 28th, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 28 (ANI): Model/actress Kelly Brook is set to design her own range of maternity clothes for British high street chain New Look.
Brook, 31, who is currently pregnant with her first child, has been asked by the clothing retailer to create a line of stylish clothes for mothers-to-be.
“A few fun projects have come about because I am pregnant: New look want me to do a maternity range for them to come out in June and I have been designing some rag dolls for a friend of mine who makes children’s toys,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I still work with Reebok, who have been very supportive and are looking forward to seeing me get back in shape in September,” she added. (ANI)
- Kelly Brook to design maternity clothes - Apr 28, 2011
- Kelly Brook shoots for Reebok - Feb 20, 2012
- Brigitte Bardot inspires Kelly Brook - Jun 06, 2012
- Barbie dolls inspired by Kardashian sisters - Jan 06, 2012
- Kelly Brook devastated after losing baby - May 10, 2011
- Pregnant Carey plans to design maternity wear - Nov 16, 2010
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck uses oversized maternity T-shirts as birth control - Sep 24, 2010
- Beyonce to create maternity range - Oct 13, 2011
- Kelly Brook peels off for Reebok ad - Sep 16, 2010
- Mendes named as Reebok Easytone's ambassador - Mar 02, 2011
- Rihanna turns designer - Jul 17, 2012
- Kelly Brook can't find clothes to accentuate curvy figure - Aug 07, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Mom-to-be, that maxi dress is for you (With Images) - May 05, 2011