Kellie Pickler’s flirty relationship with Cowell raises eyebrows on ‘American Idol’April 9th, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 9 (ANI): ‘American Idol’ contestant Kellie Pickler’s flirty relationship with music mogul Simon Cowell has raised many eyebrows, especially after the judge called her a “naughty minx”.
The bonding the two shared is said to have caused problems with Cowell’s then-girlfriend Terri Seymour, and for Pickler making a guest appearance on the FOX show has left her feeling nervous.
“I haven’t seen Paula, Randy or Simon since I was last on Idol,” Fox News quoted her as saying.
“But everyone keeps saying that it’s easier for me going back on and not being judged, but everybody judges me. It’s harder - there are higher expectations now,” she said.
But the two have left people wondering about what they talk about, as apparently Cowell can’t understand her Southern speak and she can’t catch his British banter.
“Simon and I always have fun together, but what’s hilarious is the communication barrier,” she said.
“He can’t understand what I say and I don’t understand what he says,” she added. (ANI)
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- Mariah Carey to join 'X Factor'? - Aug 08, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Cowell wants to make Pippa a star - Aug 13, 2011
- X-Factor Season Premiere: Rachel Crow - Sep 22, 2011
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Mariah to replace Cheryl on US 'X-Factor'? - Oct 25, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres to leave 'American Idol' - Jul 30, 2010
- Simon Cowell wants Adele for 'The X Factor' - Mar 13, 2012
- Mariah Carey 'in talks to get U.S. 'X Factor' slot over Cheryl Cole' - Oct 24, 2010
- Tension on the X Factor show as Paula sends one of her groups' home - Nov 11, 2011
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011