Kellan Lutz poses shirtless in a clothing adJuly 27th, 2011 - 11:39 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Twilight Saga” star Kellan Lutz posed shirtless in an ad to promote the clothing Abbot + Main. Lutz has a personal interest in the clothing in the collection of the Dylan George Fall 2011 because he took part in the design. The campaign which also featured supermodel Anne V will be launched this fall.
Lutz in an interview with Access Hollywood at Comic-Con 2011 credited his near-perfect new shape to the role that he got to play in the Greek-history inspired movie “Immortals.” The actor was so impressed with the treatment that he got on the set of the movie.
He explained that, “We also had trainers and nutritionists. I felt pampered. I want to do a movie like that every time because you’re eating right. My biggest let down is when I have catering in front of me or Craft Service, I’m like, ‘Ooh! M&Ms! Gummy Bears!”
Lutz acted in Immortals alongside Luke Evans and Henry Cavill. The filming of the movie was completed in Canada recently and it is scheduled to be released on the 11th of November. “Immortals” was directed by Tarsem Singh.
Lutz’s clothing campaign is expected to be released in the fall.
- Kellan Lutz to busy to find girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Pattinson plans clothing line - Aug 15, 2011
- Indian director, British actor's mutual admiration society - Nov 04, 2011
- Freida Pinto signed 'Immortals' for men - Nov 13, 2010
- Jennifer Lawrence terrified of crazy fans - Mar 16, 2012
- 'Immortals' is mortal, often cliched (IANS Movie Review) - Nov 13, 2011
- Man Of Steel Comic-Con poster creates a buzz - Jul 16, 2012
- Kellan Lutz to launch clothing line? - Mar 06, 2012
- Don't see space for myself in Bollywood: Tarsem Singh - Nov 11, 2011
- First look of Freida Pinto's 'Immortals' released - May 01, 2011
- Women don't have shelf life in showbiz: Freida Pinto - Nov 10, 2011
- Kellan Lutz wants more 'Twilight' film - Feb 11, 2012
- Sunny Leone keen to do family drama - Sep 10, 2012
- Twilight star Kellan Lutz becomes Calvin Klein's new face - Dec 16, 2009
- Tarsem Singh's 3D epic tops box office in North America - Nov 13, 2011
Tags: 11th of november, abbot, access hollywood, canada, craft service, greek history, gummy bears, henry cavill, hollywood, kellan lutz, m ms, ooh, personal interest, saga, shape, supermodel, tarsem singh, twilight