Keith Urban dedicates his Aria award to wife Nicole KidmanNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
“It (the album) would not exist without my wife” the Age quoted Urban, as saying.
“She is very prevalent in most of the songs,” he added
Ruining the audience expectation to pieces, the actor denied the possibility of any duet from the couple.
The singer wholeheartedly expressed his desire to perform with John Butler, who picked up the Aria award for best Blues And Roots Album and best Independent Release for the Grand National award at the ceremony.
Accepting Urban’s invitation to join hands, the John Butler Trio hit ‘Funky Tonight’ and were both full of praise for one another.
“It was what I have been looking forward to more than anything. It was a blast,” Butler said.
“I hope I get to play with him more than just tonight.,” he added. (ANI)
- First pictures of Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman's surrogate baby go public - Mar 08, 2011
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Welcome Second Daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Nicole Kidman's love saved me, says Keith Urban - Apr 08, 2011
- Love for Nicole Kidman helped Keith Urban quit drugs - Apr 09, 2011
- Keith Urban says wife Nicole Kidman helped him kick his drug addiction - Dec 01, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- After second divorce, Norman still looking for love - Jan 18, 2010
- Floods destroy Keith Urban's musical equipment - May 07, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- 43rd CMA Awards a gala affair with new winners - Nov 12, 2009
- Kidman emotionally damaged after split from Cruise - Feb 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Kidman doesn't want celeb treatment - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: aria award, blues and roots, expectation, independent release, inspiration, invitation, john butler trio, join hands, keith urban, love pain and the whole crazy thing, wholeheartedly, wife nicole kidman