Keith Richards strange habits picked up by sonFebruary 28th, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 28 (ANI): Keith Richards, the founding member of The Rolling Stones, seems to have passed on his strange traits to his son.
Richards, 65, had made headlines two years ago when he said he snorted his dads ashes with cocaine, and later insisted that he was just kidding.
Now in the upcoming pop-culture bio A Day in the Life, Robert Greenfield reveals that Marlon Richards, the singers son with Anita Pallenberg, had strange habits as a youth.
Marlon was a bit wild. He would eat ants, and Keith would say, He wants to eat [bleep]ing ants? No problem, man. Let him eat what he wants, the New York Post quoted Charley Weber, Richards pal, as telling Greenfield.
Marlon would put his hand into the butter in the middle of the big dinner table and eat it, and Keith loved it, he had added. (ANI)
- 'Keith Richards' seductress girlfriend almost broke up the Rolling Stones' - Oct 15, 2010
- Keith Richards made his guitars sit on the couches - Jun 28, 2010
- Hudson's style icon is Kate Moss - Mar 25, 2011
- Keith Richards' Scenes Cut from 'Pirates' Movie - Oct 25, 2010
- Keith Richards thought Johnny Depp was his son's drug dealer - Oct 16, 2010
- Lady Gaga's beau to pen diet book - Feb 08, 2011
- Will Steven Tyler try not to swear in 'American Idol'? - Mar 01, 2011
- Ricky Hatton Caught Snorting Drug On Camera - Sep 12, 2010
- Former Yankees baseball player desperate to block wife-swap film - Feb 24, 2011
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- 'Medium' actor Jake Weber was drug mule for Rolling Stones at 8: Docu - May 25, 2010
- Ants really do scare elephants - Sep 03, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne's genes may explain his survival, say scientists - Nov 04, 2010
- Ants can be both friends and enemies of trees - Nov 07, 2009
- Brits think using cocaine in middle-class dinner party is safe - Apr 13, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,