Keishla Villafane Rivera Stripped Off her CrownJune 20th, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by GD
This is going to be a story that we have to repeat and hear all over again. Only a few weeks ago we had Miss California 2009 Carrie Prejean stripped off her crown for her irresponsible behavior; now the same story is getting repeated with the reigning Miss Puerto Rico. According to official reports, the pageant officials have stripped the beauty queen of her title and prestigious crown.
The charges which have been brought against Keishla Villafane Rivera is that she has resorted to threatening and assaulting the pageant staff. However, the charges do not end here abruptly. The pageant officials claim that the reigning beauty queen has violated terms of the contract that the crown adheres to all those who wear it; she has agreed to use her image in advertisement without notifying the pageant officials about it. Moreover, she has been accused of using foul and offensive language on the staff, which has angered the Luis Santiago Productions, the company which conducts the pageant.
The exact details of what had been the content of such conducts has not been revealed by the company. The statement released by the company just said that they felt obliged to dismiss the beauty queen and strip her of her title because she has issued death threats to the company staff and also manhandled them. No words has reached the media from the Villafane Rivera camp though.
According to reports, the company is planning on taking legal actions against Keishla Villafane Rivera in the coming days and all details of the fall out between the pageant officials and the beauty queen will be revealed then. Libni Garcia, a pageant spokesperson said that problems had started brewing between the two parties as long back as last August.
- Miss San Antonio Domonique Ramirez Asked To Drop Her Crown For Weight Gain - Feb 10, 2011
- Beauty queen gets back her Miss San Antonio crown after suing organisers - Mar 25, 2011
- Bangalore Based Model Nicole Faria Crowned Miss Earth 2010 - Dec 07, 2010
- Beauty queen exposed as sex worker, topless model - Sep 23, 2010
- Models bypass pageants for straight road to Bollywood - Aug 23, 2012
- Carrie Prejean gets engaged - Feb 09, 2010
- Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean Sues Pageant Officials - Sep 01, 2009
- Nicole Johnson crowned Miss California USA 2010 - Nov 24, 2009
- 150 Girls Compete For Miss California 2010 Crown - Nov 22, 2010
- Size two ex-Miss San Antonio accused of eating too many tacos - Mar 19, 2011
- Fiji gets new Indian beauty queen - Sep 12, 2012
- Carrie Prejean is expecting a baby boy with husband Kyle Boller - Dec 14, 2010
- Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean to wed NFL quarterback Kyle Boller - Jun 30, 2010
- Brit beauty queen exposed as hooker, topless model - Sep 23, 2010
- I'm focussed on Miss World title: Vanya Mishra - Jun 23, 2012
Tags: advertisement, beauty queen, carrie, company staff, death threats, exact details, irresponsible behavior, legal actions, luis santiago productions, miss california, miss puerto rico, offensive language, pageant officials, prejean, spokesperson