Keira Knightley to star in period drama The Beautiful and the DamnedJanuary 6th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 6 (ANI): Actress Keira Knightley has been signed on to star in period drama The Beautiful and the Damned, it has emerged.
American film director John Curran has replaced Nick Cassavetes to helm the project.
Knightley will play the role of Zelda Sayre, reports the Variety.
The film revolves concerns the turbulent marriage of alcoholic writer F. Scott Fitzgerald and his mercurial wife Zelda Sayre, who was schizophrenic.
The tempestuous relationship, which unfolded in the high society of the Roaring ”20s, inspired some of the novelist’’s works. (ANI)
- Keira Knightley roped in for Zelda biopic - Sep 23, 2008
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Keira Knightley, Colin Farrell to star in London Boulevard - Jan 23, 2009
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- Liam Neeson's scene cut from Hangover II - Apr 11, 2011
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Blake Lively vying for a role in Luhrman's remake of 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 04, 2010
- Mulligan denied permission to click 'Gatsby' manuscript - Dec 29, 2011
- Isla Fisher likely to star in 'The Great Gatsby' remake - Apr 20, 2011
- Carey Mulligan Nabs The Coveted Role Of Daisy Buchanan In "The Great Gatsby" Remake - Nov 17, 2010
- Amitabh enjoying shooting for 'The Great Gatsby' - Oct 14, 2011
- Alcohol, drugs can stifle artistic creativity - Jun 26, 2010
- Both Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley set to play Princess Diana - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Moss' engagement ring inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald - Feb 09, 2011
- Prada designs clothes for the 'The Great Gatsby' - Aug 24, 2012
Tags: actress, american film director, director john, f scott fitzgerald, helm, john curran, keira knightley, marriage, nick cassavetes, novelist, period drama, roaring 20s, tempestuous relationship, turbulent marriage, zelda sayre