Keira Knightley says goodbye to BritainSeptember 8th, 2010 - 8:51 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Oppressed British citizens have always considered the United States their second home and they have often moved to America to save taxes since 1775. Now it seems that history is repeating itself once again, but in a different way, as celebrities are shifting base to the United States to save their hard earned cash from the taxman. Keira knightly has gone on record to confirm that she will be moving to the United States of America.
Recently the 25-year-old actress filed the new tax documents for her company Ponder Rights, where she changed her country of residence from England to USA. Although Keira’s representatives have not commented on the move yet but it seems that the actress is pretty serious about it. Britain has a higher tax rate for people like Keira who make a huge sum of money every year. Sometimes the taxes are too high even for the celebrities so Keira is getting cozy with Uncle Sam.
It seems that although Britain will lose Keira Knightley, they will gain Katy Perry in return. Katy has confirmed that after she gets married to Russell Brand she will apply for dual citizenship. We doubt if the paparazzi averse Keira Knightly will love the attention and media glare of a Los Angeles lifestyle, but hey! She can buy a lot of sunglasses with the money she saves.
– Sampurn Wire
- Keira Knightley Finds Her Successful Career Unbelievable! - Oct 12, 2010
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Keira Knightley: Rupert Friend Are Just Friends Now - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes Might Have More Kids - Sep 11, 2010
- Knightley felt like superwoman in new ad - Mar 13, 2011
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Keira Knightley: Sienne Miller Is Better In Dealing With Media Attention - Dec 15, 2010
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Glee: Matthew Morrison Prefers Keira Knightley Over Jennifer Lopez - Jan 05, 2011
- Knightley, Friend call it splits - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley steps out with mystery man - Feb 07, 2011
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Emma Watson: Does She Deserve The Numero Uno Position In The 'Sexiest British Actress' List? - Nov 18, 2010
Tags: actress, british citizens, celebrities, dual citizenship, england, glare, keira knightley, Life Style, moving to the united states, russell brand, states of america, sum of money, sunglasses, tax documents, tax rate, taxman, uncle sam, united states of america