Keira Knightley likes men who cryApril 18th, 2009 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) Hollywood actress Keira Knightley has admitted that she is attracted to guys who can show their emotions and cry.
“On screen these days, you rarely see a big, strong man. You see slender, androgynous-looking boys. For me, the most manly thing a guy can ever do is to cry because he is one who is in touch with himself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Knightley as saying.
Twenty-four-year-old Knightley, who is dating her “Pride and Prejudice” co-star Rupert Friend, also insists that she would never have an affair with any of her co-stars because they do not view her as a potential lover.
“I could never have an affair with any of my leading men. They always turn into brothers. I am a classic ‘turn-them-into-brothers’ kind of girl,” she said.
- Keira Knightly likes men who cry! - Apr 19, 2009
- Keira Knightley: Sienne Miller Is Better In Dealing With Media Attention - Dec 15, 2010
- Keira Knightley: Rupert Friend Are Just Friends Now - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley serves as bridesmaid at her brother's wedding - Apr 25, 2011
- Knightley sang to get over split - Jan 17, 2011
- Keira Knightley always helps her friends in crisis - Jan 03, 2011
- Knightley buys $3 mn house - Feb 11, 2011
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Knightley, Friend call it splits - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Sick Keira Knightley misses premiere of beau's directorial debut - Oct 23, 2010
- Keira Knightley splits from boyfriend Rupert Friend after 5 years - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011