Keira Knightley finds love and work difficult to balanceApril 18th, 2009 - 1:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 18 (ANI): Keira Knightley is having a hard time to find a balance between her personal and professional life.
The actress, who has been involved with her Pride and Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend for more than four years, revealed she was yet to know what was more important, love or career.
“It’s hard to have a relationship when you’re working so much. But then you have to think, ‘What is actually important in life? Is career your only thing?’ the Daily Express quoted her as telling the Australian edition of Marie Claire.
“If it is, then it’s easy, but if it isn’t that’s sad, because there’s going to come a day when you’re left lonely. It’s a difficult balance.
“I think you’ve got to strive for balance. It’s the striving that counts. If you’re someone like me, who has always been very driven, to suddenly step back and decide, ‘Well, love is the only thing’, then you need to build up your relationships,” she added. (ANI)
- Knightley, Friend call it splits - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Keira Knightley splits from boyfriend Rupert Friend after 5 years - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Knightley sang to get over split - Jan 17, 2011
- Kierra Knightley and Rupert Friend Split After 5 Years - Jan 14, 2011
- Keira Knightley: Sienne Miller Is Better In Dealing With Media Attention - Dec 15, 2010
- New man in Kiera Knightly's life? - Feb 07, 2011
- You can love two men at once: Knightley - Sep 09, 2011
- Keira Knightley: Rupert Friend Are Just Friends Now - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley's love life on rocks? - Dec 01, 2009
- Turning 20: The beginning of 'quarter life crisis'? - Aug 28, 2011
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Knightley signed 'Never Let Me Go' for Mulligan - Jan 11, 2011