Keira Knightley finds Internet dehumanisingApril 14th, 2009 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Hollywood actress Keira Knightley is unhappy with social networking sites and says she finds Internet “dehumanising”.
“I hate Internet. I find it dehumanising to constantly check e-mails or social sites which have become so fashionable,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Knightley as saying.
The 24-year-old actress also dislikes the celebrity tag associated with her.
“I’m not a celebrity. I do not go home or out with my friends saying, ‘I’m a celebrity’, and I don’t ask to be treated like a queen. My parents would not like that,” Knightley said.
- Keira Knightly hates Facebook, Twitter - Apr 14, 2009
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Internet made me famous: Kim Kardashian - Apr 25, 2012
- Still trying to figure out love: Tyler - Feb 12, 2012
- Stewart loves casual dressing - Nov 08, 2011
- Liv Tyler's friends have a crush on her dad - Jun 24, 2011
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Keira's shopping worries - Dec 08, 2010