Keira Knightley, Colin Farrell to star in London BoulevardJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 23 (ANI): Keira Knightley and Colin Farrell have been roped in to star in a crime drama titled London Boulevard.
William Monahan of The Departed fame will make his debut as the director with the film.
In the film, Farrell will play a South London criminal who, after release from prison, tries to give up the gangster life by becoming a handyman for a reclusive young actress, reports Variety.
Farrell has recently received a Golden Globe for “In Bruges.”
Knightley next stars in “Last Night” for Miramax and is attached to play Zelda Fitzgerald in the John Curran-directed “The Beautiful and the Damned” for the Film Department. (ANI)
- Ray Winstone, Keira Knightley to star in 'London Boulevard' - Apr 14, 2009
- Keira Knightley to star in film based on 'Sunset Boulevard' - Jan 22, 2009
- Keira Knightley to star in period drama The Beautiful and the Damned - Jan 06, 2009
- Keira Knightley turns agony aunt for dumped Colin Farrell - Mar 03, 2009
- Tannishtha stars in 'Anna Karenina' adaptation - Oct 11, 2011
- Colin Farell signed for 'Fright Night' - May 11, 2010
- Keira Knightley roped in for Zelda biopic - Sep 23, 2008
- Knightley is Tinker Bell in new Peter Pan movie - Mar 12, 2011
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Sick Keira Knightley misses premiere of beau's directorial debut - Oct 23, 2010
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- Firth to be honoured with Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Jan 06, 2011
- Keira Knightley to play Tinker Bell in 'Peter Pan' prequel - Mar 11, 2011
- Soon, Keira Knightleys saucy Domino sex scene in finer Blu-ray details - Feb 02, 2009
- When Farrell's flirting embarrassed Brook - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: colin farrell, crime drama, debut, fame, film department, gangster life, golden globe, handyman, john curran, keira knightley, london boulevard, miramax, south london, william monahan, young actress, zelda fitzgerald