Keira Knightley Chops Off Her HairOctober 5th, 2010 - 11:55 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Sexy actress Keira Knightley has chopped off her long luxurious locks, and went with a much shorter bobbed hairdo, according to UsMagazine. The British star debuted her new do-a 20’s style bob while at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2011 show at Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday.
“I had my hair bobbed about a month ago, then I had it freshly trimmed again this morning.
The new ‘do wasn’t for a movie role. I did it for myself,” she explained.
Kinghtley can be seen currently in the new Indie, ‘Never Let Me Go’. She earned a nod for best supporting actress at the 2010 Laurence Olivier Awards for her part in ‘The Misanthrope’ which was earlier in the year. The actress says that she wants more stage time.
“I was very lucky,” she excliamed, “and I’d love to do more theatre!”
- Keira Knightley chops off her locks - Oct 06, 2010
- Actress Keira Knightley chops off her hair - Oct 06, 2010
- Keira Knightley's 20s Style Hair-do - Oct 07, 2010
- Keira Knightley vows to do more theatre - Mar 04, 2010
- Keira Knightley won't star in Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 - Mar 23, 2010
- Keira Knightley may soon return to London stage - Sep 28, 2010
- Knightley felt like superwoman in new ad - Mar 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Keira Knightley handed 'I'm not mental' note by fan - Jan 30, 2011
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Keira Knightley to testify against stalker - Mar 06, 2010
- All is not well between Keira Knightley & her boyfriend - Dec 04, 2009
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Keira Knightley rides Ducati in new Chanel ad - Sep 07, 2010
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: best supporting actress, british star, chanel, keira knightley, laurence olivier, laurence olivier awards, love, luxurious locks, misanthrope, nod, paris fashion week, sexy actress, spring summer, stage time